Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Everyday is a new day!

While I'm in the spirit of starting new things, I am going to try and loose 10 lbs in a month. What the heck, right!?! Well, I haven't started out perfectly as I would like, but I have restrained from eating any chocolate chip cookies today. And I mean the homemade kind too!
As for exercise, last night I went for a walk/run for an hour. However, midway through my workout, my shoes gave me major blisters and I had to walk/run home in just my socks! I think that counts! So, if any one out there just happens to read this in the next month or two (I have no idea how likely or unlikely that is) let me know your silly tricks to keeping away from the cookies and staying on track to do your daily exercises. I say baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment